PROADAS is the universal system developed from Teco to check and calibrate advanced driver assistance systems of multibrand vehicles.
Easiness of use, accuracy and maximum ergonomics are some factors which PROADAS differs. The versatility of this equipment fulfils the needs of many customers like workshops equipped with/without wheel aligners, mechanic workshops, body shops, windshield repairers.
The main benefits of this system are:
1) Compatibility with passenger car and commercial vehicles
2) Compatibility with vehicle on lifts or other levelled test bay; the software take in consideration the offset where the vehicle is positioned.
3) Compatibility with Teco CCD wheel aligners; after the vehicle wheel alignment procedure is possible to perform the ADAS calibration procedure and align the equipment by the CCD wheel aligner sensors.
4) Ergonomic working position, “all within reach”; thanks to its design the user doesn’t need to move around for alignment of the system with the vehicle.
5) Need only 1 user for its use.
6) Conforms to vehicle manufacturer procedures.
7) Accurate alignment-positioning of the equipment by CCD sensors.
8) Complete print report including:
Workshop and Driver info
Download the Magazine: